Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'd like to introduce myself...welcome to my weblog!

I've wanted to write this first post for months now, but just couldn't shake the feeling that I'd been given the most exquisite journal or an enormous blank canvas and was terrified to touch it. Afraid to mess it up, unsure of my focus and direction, fearful of making myself vulnerable...just a jumble of mixed feelings. But, the desire to be included in this wide weblog world eventually trumped my reluctance to join it. So here I am, pen-to-paper so-to-speak, introducing myself. My plan is for this blog to serve as a photo album or scrapbook or pinboard of sorts. I look forward to making new friends with like-minded people and sharing inspiration!


Please take a peek at my profile and say Hello!


yours truly,
teresa
tinker.tailor.peddler.magpie


No comments:

Post a Comment